Friday 5 July 2019

My Reflections for next term

Last 2 terms it was a blast I had so much fun getting to know each other in my class my favourite part of the last 2 terms was Camp it was so so fun. I Loved it it was kind of cold too I really want to meet the new teacher. I think he will be amazing.
I am so proud of my self cause I know my timetable and new stuff for math.
My goal for next term is know my timetable by heart and learn other stuff.
I hope I can do all of these things 

From Lavinia








1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lavinia, it's me Kyra from class. I like your post about reflections for the end of Term 2 because you've got heaps of fun photos.

    I really loved going on camp and it was definitely one of my absolute favourites! There were so many thrilling activities to do whilst we were there, what was your favourite activity?

    Maybe next time you could say what other exciting things you did in Term 2. Great post and keep it up!

    Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.